Prime Minister Narendra Modi will likely be visiting Dhordo in Kutch, Gujarat on Tuesday, December. In the course of the day-long tour, PM Modi is scheduled to put the inspiration stone of a number of growth tasks. These tasks embrace a desalination plant, a hybrid renewable vitality park, and a completely automated milk processing and packing plant.
PM Modi, who will likely be accompanied by Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani, may even go to to the White Rann. The PM is scheduled to witnessing a cultural programme later within the night.
PM Modi to put basis stone of a number of tasks: All you want to know
- Harnessing its huge shoreline, Gujarat is taking a big step in direction of reworking seawater to potable consuming water with the upcoming Desalination Plant at Mandvi, Kutch.
- This desalination plant, with 10 crore litre per day capability (100 MLD), will strengthen water safety in Gujarat by complementing Narmada Grid, Sauni community and handled waste water infrastructure.
- It is going to be an necessary milestone for sustainable and reasonably priced water useful resource harvesting within the nation. Almost 8 lakh folks throughout the areas of Mundra, Lakhpat, Abdasa and Nakhatrana talukas will obtain desalinated water from this plant, which may even assist in sharing the excess to upstream districts of Bhachau, Rapar and Gandhidham, an announcement from PMO mentioned.
- It is among the 5 upcoming desalination crops in Gujarat apart from these at Dahej (100 MLD), Dwarka (70 MLD), Ghogha Bhavnagar (70 MLD) and Gir Somnath (30 MLD).
- The Hybrid Renewable Power Park close to Vighakot village within the district of Kutch in Gujarat would be the nation’s largest renewable vitality technology park. It should result in the technology of renewable vitality to the tune of 30 GW.
- Unfold over 72,600 hectares of land, the park could have a devoted hybrid park zone for wind and photo voltaic vitality storage, in addition to unique zone for wind park actions.
- PM Modi may even lay the inspiration stone of a completely automated milk processing and packing plant at Sarhad Dairy Anjar, Kutch. The plant will value Rs 121 crore and could have the capability to course of 2 lakh litres of milk per day.