Prime Minister Narendra Modi will inaugurate at the least 76 multi-storeyed flats for Members of Parliament on Monday, November 23. He’ll attend the occasion by way of video conferencing at 11 am. Lok Sabha Speaker Om Birla may even be current on the event. Listed here are some salient options of those flats carved out for parliamentarians.
A LOOK AT SOME FEATURES AND OTHER DETAILS
- The flats are positioned at Dr. BD Marg in New Delhi.
- About eighty previous bungalows, which had been over 80-years-old, have been given a brand new avatar after their redevelopment into 76 flats.
- These flats are positioned inside three towers referred to as “Ganga, Jamuna, Saraswati”
- The development of the flats has been accomplished with financial savings of about 14 % from the sanctioned price and with out time overrun regardless of the impression of COVID-19.
- Furthermore, a number of inexperienced constructing initiatives have been integrated within the development of those flats. These embody:
- Bricks constructed from fly ash, development and demolition waste
- Double glazed home windows for thermal insulation and power effectivity
- Vitality environment friendly LED gentle fittings
- Occupancy based mostly sensors for gentle management
- Air conditioners with VRV system for low energy consumption
- Low stream fixtures for conservation of water, rainwater harvesting system and rooftop photo voltaic plant.