As many as 28 initiatives unfold over 10 states had been accepted below the CEFPPC Scheme throughout the Inter-Ministerial Approval Committee (IMAC) assembly that happened on Saturday. The initiatives are more likely to generate employment for almost 10,000 folks. The assembly was chaired by Union Minister of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Rural Growth and Meals Processing Industries, Narendra Singh Tomar.
Govt approves 28 initiatives throughout 10 states to generate employement
- These 28 initiatives will create a processing capability of 1,237 MT per day and are unfold throughout the states of Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, Jammu and Kashmir, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Uttarakhand, Assam and Manipur.
- The initiatives additionally embrace 6 within the northeastern states at a price of Rs 48.87 crore supported with a grant of Rs 20.35 crore by the Ministry of Meals Processing Industries.
- The initiatives will value Rs 320.33 crore and might be supported with a grant of Rs 107.42 crore by the Ministry of Meals Processing Industries.
- Narendra Singh Tomar chaired the IMAC assembly by way of video convention to contemplate the initiatives below the scheme of Creation or Growth of Meals Processing and Preservation Capacities (CEFPPC) below the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Sampada Yojana (PMKSY) for essential grants-in-aid.
- His deputy Rameswar Teli was additionally current within the assembly. Promoters of the scheme attended the assembly just about.