The Delhi site visitors police on Sunday issued an advisory within the wake of ongoing farmers’ protest at Delhi borders. Taking to Twitter, the Delhi site visitors police at present knowledgeable most people in regards to the borders and roads which might be closed for site visitors motion. Listed here are the updates by the Delhi site visitors police
- Tikri, Dhansa borders are closed for any site visitors motion
- Jhatikara border is open just for LMV (vehicles/ mild motor autos), two-wheelers and pedestrian motion
- Out there open borders to Haryana are Jharoda (Solely Single Carriageway/Highway), Daurala, Kapashera, Badusarai, Rajokri NH-8, Bijwasan/Bajghera, Palam Vihar and Dundahera
- The Chilla and Ghazipur borders are closed for site visitors coming from Noida and Ghaziabad to Delhi due to farmer protests. Please take an alternate route for coming to Delhi by way of Anand Vihar, DND, Bhopra and Loni borders
- Singhu, Auchandi, Piau Maniyari, Saboli and Mangesh borders are closed. Please take alternate route by way of Lampur Safiabad, Palla and Singhu faculty toll tax borders
- Visitors has been diverted from Mukarba and GTK street. Please keep away from Outer Ring Highway, GTK Highway and NH-44
A farmers’ physique on Saturday moved the Supreme Court docket searching for impleadment within the pending issues pertaining to new farm legal guidelines, towards which a number of farmer unions are staging protests at Delhi borders, saying these reforms are “useful” to allow elevated revenue and progress of agriculture.
In a letter petition despatched to the apex courtroom, the Consortium of Indian Farmers Associations (CIFA) has urged the highest courtroom to additionally give a possibility to different farmer associations representing varied crops to current their views within the matter.
A bench headed by Chief Justice SA Bobde is scheduled to listen to on January 11 a batch of pleas difficult the brand new farm legal guidelines as additionally those elevating points associated to the continuing farmers’ protest at Delhi borders.
Farmers from varied components of the nation, principally from Punjab and Haryana, have been tenting at totally different border factors of Delhi for over a month now demanding the repeal of the three agri legal guidelines, which had been voted via in Parliament in September amid robust protests by opposition events.
The three legal guidelines have been projected by the central authorities as main reforms within the agriculture sector that can take away the middlemen and permit farmers to promote wherever within the nation.
Nonetheless, the protesting farmers have expressed apprehension that the brand new legal guidelines would pave the best way for eliminating the protection cushion of Minimal Help Value and dispose of the mandi system, leaving them on the mercy of massive corporates.
The federal government has repeatedly asserted that the MSP and Mandi techniques will keep and has accused the opposition of deceptive the farmers.