Hit enter after type your search item
GujjuShare

Share Your Story

Bhandara hospital fireplace: Dad and mom blame workers for dereliction

/
/
/
5 Views
Picture Supply : PTI

Bhandara hospital fireplace: Dad and mom blame workers for dereliction

Many mother and father whose new child infants had been amongst these useless within the Bhandara hospital fireplace have blamed the workers there for dereliction of responsibility. Ten infants died after the hearth broke out on Saturday on the Particular New child Care Unit of the four-storeyed district hospital in Maharashtra’s Bhandara district city, about 900 km from the state capital Mumbai.

Kin of Geeta and Vishwanath Behere, whose two month-old daughter was among the many 10 new child infants who perished within the blaze, blamed the hospital authorities for dereliction of responsibility.

They claimed that no physician or nurse was current within the unit when fireplace broke out. They blamed the hospital administration for the tragedy and sought motion in opposition to these accountable.

Vandana Sidam from Ravanwadi in Bhandara district gave start to a woman at Pahela major well being centre on January 3.

The infant was shifted to the district hospital unit as its weight was beneath regular.

Members of the family of Vandana, whose husband was working in Pune when the tragedy occurred, have blamed the hospital authorities for the hearth and sought motion in opposition to officers who they declare ignored security norms.

Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray, who has ordered a probe into the incident, is scheduled to go to Bhandara on Sunday and meet hospital officers and oldsters of the victims.

A district official stated the hearth broke out round 1.30 am. On the time, there have been two nurses and a helper within the childrens ward and so they instantly raised an alarm.

The hearth brigade was known as out and earlier than it arrived, staffers tried to rescue the kids and managed to save lots of seven infants.

Bhandara District Well being Officer Prashant Uike stated the SNCU is a 36-bed ward. The ages of the deceased kids ranged between a couple of days to some months.

Civil Surgeon Pramod Khandate stated most newborns died because of suffocation. “One child had deadly burn accidents, and two others had minor burns accidents. The remaining inhaled a number of smoke,” he stated.

ALSO READ | Maharashtra’s Bhandara district hospital lacked fireplace security gear, reveals RTI report

Newest India Information


Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This div height required for enabling the sticky sidebar
Ad Clicks :Ad Views : Ad Clicks :Ad Views : Ad Clicks :Ad Views : Ad Clicks :Ad Views : Ad Clicks :Ad Views : Ad Clicks :Ad Views : Ad Clicks :Ad Views : Ad Clicks :Ad Views : Ad Clicks :Ad Views : Ad Clicks :Ad Views : Ad Clicks :Ad Views :